SVCA in collaboration with Morgan Lewis will be holding an exclusive closed-door breakfast roundtable on 19 November, 9am at Ocean Financial Centre, with leading global impact investors and thought leaders who will share their experience and insights integrating philanthropy and impact investing to improve outcomes for society without compromising on financial returns. They will also share on practical realities of building an impact portfolio, the opportunities and challenges and the latest developments in impact investing.
Suet-Fern Lee, Director, Morgan Lewis Stamford
- Member of the international leadership team and the global board
- Leads some of the largest significant corporate transactions in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region
- Awarded the inaugural Asian Legal Business Life Time Achievement Award in 2007, the Lifetime Achievement Award by Chambers Asia-Pacific in 2016 (becoming the first ever female recipient) and the Lifetime Achievement Award by Euromoney in 2017.
Jennifer Buckley, Senior Managing Director, Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (SEAF)
- Leads SEAF’s global women’s economic empowerment & gender equality investments
- 20 years in private equity leadership roles focused on growing mid-sized businesses across Europe and Asia
- SEAF deployed more than USD 550m of growth capital through over 420 SME investments
Ruth Shaber M.D., Founder & President, Tara Health Foundation
- Founded the non-profit whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of women and girls through the use of philanthropic capital
- Close to three decades of experience
- Provided private equity funding to 7 companies and grants to over 45 companies
We regret that we are unable to refund you once your registration is confirmed. Please send a replacement if there are any last minute changes to your schedule and inform us at least 2 working days prior. A no-show fee equivalent to the registration fee will be imposed for those who have registered but payment not received by us. Please note that information collected may be shared with 3rd parties such as partners and/ or sponsors. SVCA may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability. Thank you for your co-operation.