In homogenous Japan, this bilingual blog shines a light on Tokyo’s foreign residents

January 30, 2016

Japan is 98.5 percent pure Japanese. My Eyes Tokyo focuses on the other 1.5 percent. In homogenous Japan, this bilingual blog shines a light on Tokyo’s foreign residents

 

Source: TechinAsia